How to reduce myopia and improve vision naturally? Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common condition where distant objects appear blurry while close objects appear clear. This condition is caused by the elongation of the eyeball, which causes light to focus incorrectly on the retina. Many people are turning to natural methods to reduce their dependence on corrective lenses and improve their vision.
My name is Sviatoslav, and I improved my eyesight naturally. You can improve your vision too.
The main cause of myopia is Accommodative spasm
The main cause of myopia is a spasm of oblique eye muscles. A person was looking at a close distance for a long time without rest, eye muscles were overstrained, and they got into a spasm.
Accommodative spasm treatment with relaxation
It logically just gives your eyes rest and relaxation as much as possible. You need to avoid eye fatigue. When your eyes are tired, it is bad, it supports spasms. It is a lot of methods of eye relaxation. The most simple is just to close your eyes for 10 seconds and imagine how your eye muscles relax. But you need to train this skill of eye relaxation, and as more you are going to do this, the eye relaxation will be much more efficient. Eye relaxation must be trained and become a habit. A new habit can be formed for 2 months every day.
Accommodative spasm treatment with eye exercises
You can do light stretching exercises which can help to stretch oblique eye muscles, and it will speed up the process of vision improvement. Relaxation is needed before and after eye exercises. You can find the best myopia exercise video on my channel. If you have already developed a habit of relaxation. You can try Sviaton exercises if you know how to relax properly. This exercise helped me personally get rid of eye muscle spasms.
With eye exercises very important to do them little by little. One repetition in one training. The main mistake a lot of people make is a lot of repetitions and a lot of eye exercises in one training session. This mistake can increase spasms. It is better to do 1 repetition on each side, eye relaxation before and after exercise, and to give your eyes a rest. After 1 hour, you can repeat.
For example, if a person was straining his eyes on his phone, he did not give his eyes rest. Their eye muscles got strained, and he started to do eye exercises with a lot of repetitions without rest, and of course, it will not work. Before doing eye exercises, you need to relax your eyes and a maximum of 1 repetition in each direction in the first year of training.
A great way to learn eye relaxation is to listen to meditation for facial muscle relaxation before sleep. Just lay down on a bed and, step by step, relax facial muscles and eye muscles. It is the best way to focus on eye muscle relaxation before you fall asleep instead of thinking about some kind of annoying problem. That is how I was doing before sleep.
Here are 5 natural ways to reduce myopia – Bates updated method
- Eye Exercises: Certain eye exercises, such as palming, can help to relax the eye muscles and improve the flexibility of the eye. Palming involves cupping your hands over your closed eyes and allowing the warmth and darkness to relax your eyes.
- Sunlight: Spending time outdoors in natural sunlight can help to reduce myopia by strengthening the eye muscles. Sunlight also helps to reduce eye strain caused by prolonged screen time.
- Diet: Eating a diet rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, C, and E, can help to improve overall eye health and reduce the progression of myopia. Foods such as leafy greens, eggs, and fatty fish are rich in these vitamins and minerals.
- Sleep: Getting enough sleep is important for overall eye health. Lack of sleep can cause eye strain and fatigue, which can worsen myopia.
- Reduce Screen Time: Prolonged screen time can cause eye strain and fatigue, which can worsen myopia. Limiting the amount of time spent in front of screens can help to reduce eye strain and improve vision.
Your Path to Better Vision Starts Here: Eyesight Academy Course
Are you tired of relying on glasses or contacts to see clearly? Want to improve your vision naturally without the need for surgery? Introducing the Eyesight Academy, the ultimate online course for improving your vision naturally.
Our course is designed by leading eye care professionals and is based on the latest scientific research on natural vision improvement methods. We provide you with a step-by-step guide that includes eye exercises, diet and lifestyle tips, and techniques for reducing eye strain, all of which have been proven to improve vision and reduce the progression of myopia.
Our course is suitable for people of all ages and levels of myopia and can help you:
- Improve your vision naturally, without glasses or contacts
- Reducing eye strain and fatigue
- Strengthening your eye muscles and improving flexibility
- Slow the progression of myopia
- Improve your overall eye health
Don’t let glasses or contacts hold you back any longer. Sign up for the Eyesight Academy today and start improving your vision naturally!