How to perform eye exercises: Formula to get a clear vision.
1) Always start with relaxation or dynamic relaxation
1 The first step is to relax the eyes and eye muscles. For this, you can close your eyes for 10 seconds and imagine how your eyes are relaxing, I use this method most often, or you can do a relaxing palming, or even better, go to sleep for 20 minutes. In a relaxed state, the muscles stretch better and are much more effective in dealing with spasms and overexertion in the eyes.
2) Light Stretching Eye Exercises
2 Second, you can do the 3 best exercises for myopia or hyperopia and astigmatism videos on my YouTube channel or Sviaton.com/blog in a blog section.
3) Always end with eye relaxation
3 Third, we do relaxation again. It is advisable not to strain the eyes. For this, you can do a maximum of 3 repetitions per workout. And a maximum of 3 exercises. Relax your eyes.
Exercises can be done once per day or even every hour. The main thing is to give rest and relaxation before and after the exercise.
Eyesight Academy Course to improve your vision with eye exercises
Eyesight Academy Course is a comprehensive eyesight improvement course designed to help you achieve clear and sharp vision through a series of eye exercises. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their eyesight naturally without relying on corrective lenses or surgery.
The eyesight improvement course will help you
- Perform correctly a range of eye exercises that can help improve your vision and reduce eye fatigue.
- You will learn to use relaxation techniques to reduce stress and tension around the eyes
- Strengthen your eye muscles to enhance your eye’s focusing ability
- Improve blood flow to the eyes for better eye health
- Reduce eye strain and prevent eye problems caused by prolonged screen time or other activities that require intense focus
By the end of the course, you’ll have all the necessary tools and techniques you need to achieve clear, sharp, and healthy vision. Sign up for our eyesight improvement course today and take the first step towards better eye health!